Polyurethane-based liquid applied waterproofing membrane.
Tbyrothane 1K a single component, ready to use, highly elastic, cold applied polyurethane waterproofing which cures into a membrane with excellent abrasion, mechanical, chemical, thermal, and UV resistance, protective coating Paste form, fibre-free, single component coating material on a polyurethane base, solvent free.
Colors: White & Gray
- Raft, Retaining wall, Roof top, Extended basements.
- Green roofing for energy efficiency.
- Flower beds and planter boxes.
- Parking areas and vehicular traffic system.
- Bridge decks, balconies, bleachers and terraces.
- Wet areas such as toilets, bathrooms, kitchens as an under tiling membrane.
- For roof waterproofing solutions in both new construction and restoration projects.
- WTA-compliant retroactive waterproofing.
NOTE: Do NOT use Tbyrothane 1K in pools, hot tubs, or fountains unless under tile.
- Solvent-free, Bitumen-free.
- Forms Seamless Membrane without Joints or Leak Risk Areas.
- Maintenance of Mechanical Properties at a Temperature Range of -20o C to +75o C.
- Resistant to Detergents, Oils, and Common Chemicals.
- Easy Local Repair, in Case Membrane is Mechanically Damaged.
- Waterproofed Surfaces Usable for Medium to Heavy Pedestrian Traffic, Dependent on Tobslak System Top Coat.
- Waterproof membrane.
- Complete drying and cross-linking occur rapidly, after just 18 hours.
- Water pressure tight.
- High tensile adhesion strength.
- Highly flexible, elastic and crack-bridging.
- UV-resistant, Resistant to frost and de-icing salt.
- Can be plastered and painted over.
- Can be applied as a grout, with a brush or trowel, or by spraying.
- Applied above or below grade.
- Permanently flexible - Elongation up to 70%.
- Bridges cracks up to 1/16 inch (1.5 mm).
- Accommodates substrate movement up to 1/25 inch (40 mils [1.0 mm]).
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure. Tested up to 200 psi (13.8 bar) positive side water pressure.
- Can be painted or tinted.
- Safe for potable water.
- Stands up to pedestrian and light traffic.