A two-component epoxy for repair and maintenance for carbon steel and a range of aged coating surfaces.
A solution for less severe environments, specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired, Tobmastic 01 is a two-component epoxy for repair and maintenance.
- Tobmastic 01 requires no blast cleaning – reducing time and cost with no compromise in protection, It can be applied on most clean and sound surfaces – reducing downtime.
- Tobmastic 01 is optimal solution for difficult to reach areas, where good surface preparation is not possible or desirable.
- Tobmastic 01 can be used over most generic types of coatings.
- High surface tolerance and wetting properties give deep penetration and thus better adhesion and durability in harsh environments, combined with a wider choice of solutions
- Excellent protection in less severe environments
- Low film thickness version
- Designed to be applied from 75 to 200 microns in a single coat
- Provides all the benefits of Tobmastic products and the same excellent protection but at lower dry film thicknesses