A pigmented up to 4.0 mm chemical resistant polyurethane base floor finish.
This system goes well with epoxy or urethane resin. Thickness can be achieved from 1.0 mm to 4.0 mm depending on the condition of the substrate or the customer requirements.
- Recommended uses for areas such as laboratories, assembly hall, corridors, filling area, etc.Self-leveling, matte system, with smooth surface, specified for wet areas. With a formulation structured cement /urethane resins, this system is highly durable and allows high cleanability.
- Thickness ranging from 1.0 to 4.0 mm.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Very good chemical resistance.
- Available in smooth & textured finishes.
- High compressive strength.