Self-levelling,hydraulic fast setting and crack-free hardening levelling compound.
Dry mortar, high quality, factory-mixed with a special cement combination, prepared mineral fillers, organic and inorganic additives.
- The hardened, plane coating can be directly covered after just 6 hours with tiles and floor slabs in a thin-bed procedure, e.g. with Tobslak Flex Cement. Carpeting, parquet, PVC or linoleum can be laid after the levelling layer has thoroughly dried.
- Tob FRS Plan has a very hard surface and can also be directly used without a cover. Examples: for levelling floors in housing and administration buildings (chair wheel proof), for vehicles with soft tyres and fork lifts (air, rubber or steel reinforced tyres in warehouses and industrial halls).
- Non-absorbent substrates, e.g. bituminous mastic concrete, old ceramic tiles and natural stone floors as well as wood floors should be levelled with Tob Surface plan 10 . If increased abrasion is expected, use Tob FRS plan 20.
- Fast working through high flowing capacity and self-smoothing surface.
- Layer thickness from seamless to 10 mm, also for surfaces with indentations up to 30 mm.
- Low inherent stress, hardens crack-free.
- Sets quickly and can be subjected to foot traffic after 3-4 hours.
- High adhesive, compressive and tensile strength.
- Can be subjected to fork lift traffic.
- Can be coated with paints and synthetic resins.
- Ideal for levelling floors before applying floor coatings.