3-component, self-leveling epoxy coating.
Tob Epoxy SL Coat provides monolithic, smooth, non-porous, hygienic, chemical resistant and easy to clean floor which is easy to maintain. It is available in a number of colors and has sufficient strength to withstand industrial traffic with nylon/rubber wheels.
The major areas of application are:
- Nuclear plants, computer and control panel rooms.
- Industries like aerospace including airport hangers, electric and electronic industries, picture tube manufacturing plants, textile mills.
- Automobile workshops and showrooms.
- Oil rigs.
- Hygienic floors for pharmaceutical industries, operation theatres & corridors in hospitals and nursing homes, pathological laboratories, bottling plants, dairies & breweries, fermentation floors in tea gardens, food processing – fisheries, meat processing, pickles processing units, etc.
- Provides monolithic surface with good aesthetics.
- Excellent bond to concrete and other substrates like sand stones (seamless, non-staining) No water absorption.
- Prevents formation of bubbles in the final epoxy layer.
- Seals porous surface to give quality finish.
- This not only helps ensure good adhesion but also prevents air release from the porous substrate which may cause air bubbles in the final epoxy top coat.
- Resists chemical, fungal and bacterial growth.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Easy to apply with flow able consistency.