Component epoxy primer for concrete surfaces.
Tob Epoxy SL Primer is suitable for priming concrete surfaces prior to application of any epoxy floor coating. It is a two component epoxy based primer with good penetrative properties. Equally suitable for wall priming.
- Production line areas like processing plants, storage areas, loading bays, etc.
- Fertilizers and petrochemical plants.
- Bottling plant, Power houses, Pharmaceutical Industries, Paper mills / Textile Mills, Diaries & breweries, Automobile plant.
- Effluent treatment plant lining. Can be used as coving material.
- Used as coving material on the wall and floor joints.
It is used as a primer on concrete floor prior to the application of base coat/floor coats like epoxy screeds, epoxy mortars or polyurethane flooring. It has the following properties:
- Better bonding , Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- No water absorption,Prevents formation of bubbles in the final epoxy layer.
- Seals porous surface to give quality finish.
- This not only helps ensure good adhesion but also prevents air release from the porous substrate which may cause air bubbles in the final epoxy top coat.