Flexible, polymer thick coating Combines the properties of flexible and crack-bridging mineral waterproofing protective coating and waterproofing.
TBM -2K is a state-of the art cementitious, acrylic emulsion based flexible protective coating and waterproof barrier. This product is two-component and resistant to water, moisture and abrasion. Its liquid mixing component is solvent free. TBM -2K can be used as a stand-alone product or underneath flexible thin-set tile mortars.
Colors: White & Gray
- Balconies, plaza decks, weather exposed or top soil covered roof structures.
- For rapid waterproofing of building elements as well as containers, tanks and reservoirs, both indoors and outdoors.
- Waterproofing in new buildings.
- WTA-compliant retroactive waterproofing.
- Can be applied > 3 m below ground.
- Approved for connecting to water impermeable concrete structures.
- Waterproofing of plinths and base points.
- Waterproofing in a bond.
- Bonding layer on old bitumen coatings.
- Repair of flat roof waterproofing on roofs of structures which are not habitations.
- Horizontal waterproofing in and underneath walls.
- For attaching perimeter insulation panels.
- Mechanical and equipment rooms.
- Water, wastewater, sea water and marine aquarium tanks and other reinforced concrete structures.
- Underneath flexible thin-set tile mortars (showers, sanitary rooms, kitchens, etc.).
NOTE: Do NOT use TBM -2K in pools, hot tubs, or fountains unless under tile.
- Solvent-free, Bitumen-free.
- Waterproof membrane.
- Complete drying and cross-linking occur rapidly, after just 18 hours.
- Water pressure tight.
- High tensile adhesion strength.
- Highly flexible, elastic and crack-bridging.
- Can be covered after a very short time (≥ 4h).
- UV-resistant,Resistant to frost and de-icing salt.
- Can be plastered and painted over.
- Can be applied as a grout, with a brush or trowel, or by spraying.
- Applied above or below grade.
- Permanently flexible - Elongation up to 70%.
- Bridges cracks up to 2 mm.
- Accommodates substrate movement up to 1/25 inch (40 mils [1.0 mm]).
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure. Tested up to 200 psi (13.8 bar) positive side water pressure.
- Can be painted or tinted.
- Safe for potable water - NSF/ANSI 61 certified.
- Stands up to pedestrian and light traffic.